Claire is an experienced and professional facilitator, program developer, project manager, writer and editor. With more than a decade’s experience working on a range of projects across international and local contexts, Claire’s work is collaborative, intersectional and committed to gender equality, equity and human rights.
Her broad experience in a range of settings has led to the development of particular expertise in strategic planning, partnership management, governance, communication, facilitating co-design processes, and managing tight timeframes and funding constraints.
- Project design, management and evaluation
- Strategic planning and design
- Training development and facilitation
- Participatory community development design
- Community of Practice and consultation facilitation
- Co-design processes
- Needs analyses, option papers, scoping studies, literature reviews and background papers
- Workforce development and capacity-building
- Grant and tender writing
- Content writing and copywriting
Claire has managed projects in the areas of health promotion, training and development, inclusive and intersectional practice, gambling-related harm, community legal education, positive bystander intervention, gender equality, prevention of violence against women, and family violence prevention, early intervention and response.
She has worked with a wide range of target audiences, including practitioners, growth and interface communities, and have extensive experience delivering bicultural projects with refugee and asylum seeker communities, migrant and newly arrived communities, and communities in the remote Pacific.